Final Exam (Saturday 19th December, 1pm-3pm)
Material covered: The exam will be cumulative (with a slight emphasis on post-Exam 2 material).
Review sheet: Some review problems can be found here.
Review sheet solutions: Solutions can be found here.
- Exam 2 solutions
- Exam 2 review (solutions Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- Exam 1 solutions
- Exam 1 review (solutions)
Rescheduling: In order to reschedule a final exam you must get permission from the Dean of Students.
A note on calculators: You are allowed to use a calculator on exam but this calculator must not be able to do symbolic calculus. Models similar to an TI-83 or TI-84 are acceptable, but models like a TI-89 are not. Calculators that are too powerful will be confiscated for the duration of the exam.
|001||PB 38||Michael Chou|
|002||GENT 131||Melissa Haire|
|003||TLS 154||Marie Nicholson|
|004||LH 201||Xiaojuan Hei|
|005||PB 38||Michael Chou|
|006||GENT 131||Melissa Haire|
|007||TLS 154||Marie Nicholson|
|008||LH 202||Steven LeMay|
|009||TLS 154||Robert Heffernan / Kyle Allaire|
There will be three exams in total:
- Exam 1 (Tuesday 6th Oct., worth 25% of your final grade)
- Exam 2 (Tuesday 10th Nov., worth 25% of your final grade)
- Final exam (cumulative and worth 30% of your final grade)
Exam 1 and Exam 2 will be held in the evening: either from 6pm-8pm or from 9pm-11pm. In each case you made the selection when you signed up for the course; check your schedule for your time slot.
The final exam is a common exam that will be 2 hours in length during the week of Dec 13th – 19th. It is possible that the final could be scheduled for Saturday Dec 19th. You should consider this when making travel plans at the end of the semester. Please note that your final exam schedule can only be changed with permission from the Dean of Students.
- You must attend the time you signed up for at the beginning of the term. Make-up exams will not be given.
- Calculators are allowed (but not a TI-89 or equivalent or anything more powerful than this). If your calculator can do symbolic calculus, then it is not allowed in the exam.
- You can not use a smartphone, tablet, computer or any other resource during the exam.