There will be three exams in total:
- Exam 1 (Thursday, March 3rd, worth 25% of your final grade)
- Exam 2 (Thursday, April 14th, worth 25% of your final grade)
- Final exam (Wednesday, May 4th, cumulative and worth 30% of your final grade )
Exam 1 and Exam 2 will be held in the evening: either from 6pm-8pm or from 9pm-11pm. In each case you made the selection when you signed up for the course; check your schedule for your time slot.
The final exam is scheduled for May 4, 2016 from 3:30pm-5:30pm. You should consider this when making travel plans at the end of the semester. Please note that your final exam schedule can only be changed with permission from the Dean of Students.
- You must attend the time you signed up for at the beginning of the term. Make-up exams will not be given.
- Calculators are allowed (but not a TI-89 or equivalent or anything more powerful than this). If your calculator can do symbolic calculus, then it is not allowed in the exam. Calculators that are too powerful will be confiscated for the duration of the exam.
- You can not use a smartphone, tablet, computer or any other resource during the exam.
Final Exam Information:
The final exam will be administered on Wednesday, May 4, 2016 from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Below you will find your section number, your instructor’s name, and the room in which the final will be held. You should confirm this information with that found on your Student Administration, which should contain all of your final schedule information.
|001||Kyle Allaire||LH 102|
|002||Robert McDonald||LH 101|
|003||Rachel Stahl||Oak 101|
|004||Marie Nicholson||Oak 101|
|005||Joshua Flynn||LH 102|
|006||Lisa Naples||LH 102|
|007||Robert McDonald||LH 101|
|008||Rachel Stahl||LH 101|
|009||Joshua Flynn||LH 102|
|010||Lisa Naples||LH 102|
|011||Kyle Allaire||LH 102|
|012||Maree Jaramillo||Oak 101|
Review Opportunities for all Math 1071 Students
- Sunday, May 1, 1-3 pm in BPB 130 with Maree Jaramillo
- Monday, May 2, 3-5 pm in GENT 131 with Marie Nicholson
- Tuesday, May 3, 12:30-2 pm in ITE C80 Q-Center Review
- Tuesday, May 3, 4-6 pm in Aust 105 with Rachel Stahl
Practice Questions (revised 4/29)
For past review packets and their solutions, please click on the “Learning Activities” tab.